Re: Gtk+ newby and odbc/sql

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004, Todd Fisher wrote:

Alf,
I don't know about ms sql; but here's a link to a gtk+ app that I use to interface with a firebird database, http://severna.homeip.net/stv.tar.gz, besides the obvious differences in database calls the gtk+ code will probably be very similar to what might be needed for interfacing with an mssql db.

Thank you Todd. I will be going through your source very shortly.

---

Regards,
Alf Stockton    www.stockton.co.za

Ogden's Law:
        The sooner you fall behind, the more time you have to catch
up.