Re: gtk_tree collapse on view detach/reattach

--- Stephane Mas <stephane_mas hotmail com> wrote:

Hi,
 The only problem is that the tree collapses
when I detach/re-attach the tree view from the model. Would anybody know how
to fix this from occuring, whether or not this is a bug in the tree code,
etc.

regards,

  The tree is the "view" on the MVC model, so if the contents (model) of that
view is removed, I think the tree has nothing to show. Thus, it might not be a
bug.

Harring.