Pango Markup text and GtkEntry (was: Re: Is it possible to set marked up text for a button's label?)

On Monday 22 November 2004 10:45, Viraj Chatterjee wrote:

What about a GtkEntry widget? How can we set markup text in a single line
entry widget?

I don't think you can (and I don't really see the point of it either, to be
honest).

Use a GtkTextView instead.

There are also editable label implementations around (e.g. EelEditableLabel),
but I don't know how they handle pango markup, or if they allow it at all.

Cheers
 -Tim