GnomeApp?

I am starting a new Gnome application and I've been reading
documentation that says GnomeApp will be deprecated.

I know that GnomeApp brings in a lot of dependencies and I've also
read that it's what makes a Gnome app Gnome :-)

I'm confused LOL

Should I just use GtkWindow instead?  Or is GnomeApp still a logical choice?

--
Matt Jarjoura

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the
president, or that we are to stand by the president,
right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
but is morally treasonable to the American public."
- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)