trouble using non-default theme

I am trying to use another theme to spice up my app. I downloaded a theme Neutrino (jp-bizet bigfoot com - http://jp.bizet.free.fr/themes/)

and then used gtk_rc_parse to install the theme as follows:

int main (int argc, char **argv)
{

  const gchar *rcname = "/home/edward/install/theme1/Neutrino/gtk-2.0/gtkrc";
  gtk_rc_parse (rcname);

  gtk_init (&argc, &argv);

  etc. etc.

The result is that the theme is shown partly (the colors of the buttons are changed as I expected, but no shapes of sliders are changed). The following error occured many times at startup which I suspect to be the cause of that.

(modeller:3653): Gtk-WARNING **: Kan themamodule in modulepad: "pixmap" niet vinden,

(modeller:3653): Gtk-WARNING **: Kan themamodule in modulepad: "pixmap" niet vinden,

(modeller:3653): Gtk-WARNING **: Kan themamodule in modulepad: "pixmap" niet vinden,

For those who don't know Dutch, it means : Can not find thememodule in module-path "pixmap".
I am getting this problem with every theme, although they are not all looking for "pixmap"!

Question 1:
Can anyone point me out where pixmap is? Because this is not part of the Neutrona-path. I think it looks in a defaultpath for files, but I don't know how I can alter this.

Question 2:
Is the above enough to alter the theme or are additional changes necessary (per object add this theme ??? )

My goal with this is ultimately to be able to make programs for Windows that look like the native Windows. I looked up http://gtk-wimp.sourceforge.net/ that gives a theme suitable for this.

I read on this page that GTK-Wimp has been integrated into GTK+.

Question 3:
Does anyone know from which version this is the case. I run on vs. 2.4.10 of GTK, but I can not find this theme on my computer.

Question 4:
Is this theme the same as any, so can can I use this in exact the same way as I did/tried above?

Thank you in advance.
Edward Hage