gnomecanvas

Hi,

I `m porting a tool that uses gtk+1.2 and also the gnomecanvas from libgnomeui.
I`m trying to port a part of the libgnomeui:the canvas stuff.  I got
the code of libgnomeui of
http://ftp.linux.org.uk/mirrors/ftp.gnome.org/sources/ I have down
loaded 1.105 and 1.117. to my surprise they both did not contain
canvas stuff.
I also looked at mirror site => the same thing.

Then I got libgnomecanvas 1.117. I ./configure it whit mingw => he
looks for gtk+-2.0.
In the 2 generation of the gnome libs they spilt libgnomui and gnomecanvas.

Isn`t this the libgnomecanvas for gtk+1.2?
Where can I get the source code of libgnomeui not libgnomeui2?

greetz,
Pieter