Re: GTK Signals documentation

On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 17:54, Worik wrote:

I tried working from that.  Problem is I could not find a tutorial that
did what I want to do (which is irrelevant.  If I start to discuss my
particular problems then that will distract from the real problem).

Enough complaining already!  Clearly the documentation I need does not
exist.  The solution is to write it.  I moan, grizzle, and complain, I
need to do something about it.

Where is the correct place to submit and discus patches for the
documentation?

I am unqualified to the extent that I am just starting out with GTK.  I
am qualified to the extent that I am an experienced programmer that
needs the documentation.  I want to do something about this, where is
the correct place?

If you want to help with filling holes in the docs, that would be great.

The best place for patches is always bugzilla. We have a docs component
for gtk+. The best place for questions about what undocumented
functions, signals, properties do and how they should be used is here or
gtk-devel-list gnome org  The best place to ask questions about the
documentation tools is gtk-doc-list gnome org

Matthias