Re: Touch Screen

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 20:42:24 +0000 (UTC), Alf C Stockton
<alf stockton co za> wrote:
[...]
I am using Linux Slackware and X and Gtk+ and for that matter Anjuta as an IDE.
Do you by any chance have a small GTK+ C example that I could look at?

There is nothing custom about the Gtk+ code, its all about your X setup,
the touchscreen has to come across as core pointer.

I can navigate in mozilla on my jukebox, only its clumsy since the buttons
are so damn small.

Cheers,
                                          -Tristan