Re: Touch Screen
- From: Tristan Van Berkom <tristan van berkom gmail com>
- To: Alf C Stockton <alf stockton co za>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Touch Screen
- Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 13:48:22 -0500
On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 20:42:24 +0000 (UTC), Alf C Stockton
<alf stockton co za> wrote:
I am using Linux Slackware and X and Gtk+ and for that matter Anjuta as an IDE.
Do you by any chance have a small GTK+ C example that I could look at?
There is nothing custom about the Gtk+ code, its all about your X setup,
the touchscreen has to come across as core pointer.
I can navigate in mozilla on my jukebox, only its clumsy since the buttons
are so damn small.
] [Thread Prev