Re: Touch Screen
- From: Alf C Stockton <alf stockton co za>
- To: Tristan Van Berkom <tristan van berkom gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Touch Screen
- Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 20:42:24 +0000 (UTC)
On Tue, 9 Nov 2004, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
I guess it depends on your platform, We're using linux and X, X drives
a touchscreen as a core pointer, in Gtk+ it comes over just like a mouse.
The input module in X always does
(or just postmotion if there is a "drag"), so the pointer position is
before the mouse button down event comes through.
This makes for sequences like:
"enter-notify-event" --> "motion-notify-event" --> "button-press-event"
All at once, in most cases this works fine.
I am using Linux Slackware and X and Gtk+ and for that matter Anjuta as an IDE.
Do you by any chance have a small GTK+ C example that I could look at?
Alf Stockton www.stockton.co.za
Don't cook tonight -- starve a rat today!
] [Thread Prev