Re: Touch Screen

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 19:58:57 +0000 (UTC), Alf C Stockton
<alf stockton co za> wrote:
I need to create a touch screen application and have little or no idea about
where to start. Suggestions please.

Hah, at the beginning :-)

I assumed that but my problem is finding the beginning.....:-)

  I (along with my team ofcouse) write applications for an embedded jukebox
system which uses touchscreen Gtk+ driven UIs, If you have any questions,
I might have some answers.

Do I need a particular library to create the screens?
The only thing I have seen so far is a VB application that uses a dll to access the touch screen.

---

Regards,
Alf Stockton    www.stockton.co.za

There's a fine line between courage and foolishness.  Too bad it's not
a fence.