GTK+2 & Windows

Alf C Stockton writes:
I am now getting Gtk-ERROR** Incompatible Build when I attempt to
run my Linux developed application on Windows.

Suggestions and or help please.

Doesn't the message say what to do? This message comes from this
g_error() call:

    g_error ("Incompatible build!\n"
             "The code using GTK+ thinks GtkWindow is of different\n"
             "size than it actually is in this build of GTK+.\n"
             "On Windows, this probably means that you have compiled\n"
             "your code with gcc without the -fnative-struct\n"
             "(or -mms-bitfields) switch, or that you are using\n"
             "an unsupported compiler.");

I.e. you need to compile your source code with the -mms-bitfields gcc
switch.

--tml