GTK+2 & Windows

I am now getting Gtk-ERROR** Incompatible Build when I attempt to run my Linux
developed application on Windows. The attached image gives the exact error
message.
I have attempted the fixes as suggested in the message in Dev-C++, to the best
of my ability, but without success.
The environment I am using is Dev-C++ installed from devcpp4980 and
GTK-Development-Environment-2.2.4-3 and GTK-RunTime-Environment-2.2.4-3 in
my Windows XP environment and I elected a C rather than C++ project.

Suggestions and or help please.

---

Regards,
Alf Stockton    www.stockton.co.za

After a number of decimal places, nobody gives a damn.