Re: Windows builds of GLib 2.4.1, atk 1.6.0, Pango 1.4.0 and GTK 2.4.1

Allin Cottrell writes:
I've just tried this build.  Most things are good, but when I set lang
to something other than English (on XP and win89) I'm getting a crash
in intl.dll (the one referenced on your site).

With what application is that? Have you tested with other
applications? What languages have you checked? How do you set the
language, by an environment variable, or by using the Control Panel's
Regional Settings?

(Could this be for instance bug #142400? Does you application's
localisations use format strings like %2.f?)

The stack trace seems to go from g_get_codeset into dcigettext, into
strcmp, where it crashes.  Any notions what could be happening here?

That stack trace must be misleading, g_get_charset doesn't call any
gettext functions as far as I can see.

--tml