Re: GtkTextView and move-cursor signal.

Keith Maika wrote:

However if this is the expcted behaviour, then how should I update the
status bar when the cursor is moved with the mouse?  Should I just
capture the button-press or similar event and use that?

Hi,

move_cursor signal is bound to keyboard in treeview. So selecting a row
with mouse does not work.

You can catch the "cursor_changed" signal of treeview and update the
application status bar with file details in its callback. This signal
will be emited when you select a new row with mouse.

HTH,
Narayana