Re: GtkTextView and move-cursor signal.
- From: Narayana Pattipati <narayana pattipati wipro com>
- To: Keith Maika <keithm aoeex com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GtkTextView and move-cursor signal.
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 15:25:05 +0530
Keith Maika wrote:
However if this is the expcted behaviour, then how should I update the
status bar when the cursor is moved with the mouse? Should I just
capture the button-press or similar event and use that?
move_cursor signal is bound to keyboard in treeview. So selecting a row
with mouse does not work.
You can catch the "cursor_changed" signal of treeview and update the
application status bar with file details in its callback. This signal
will be emited when you select a new row with mouse.
] [Thread Prev