Re: GtkTextView and move-cursor signal.

Narayana Pattipati wrote:
Hi,

move_cursor signal is bound to keyboard in treeview. So selecting a row
with mouse does not work.

You can catch the "cursor_changed" signal of treeview and update the
application status bar with file details in its callback. This signal
will be emited when you select a new row with mouse.
HTH,
Narayana

Thanks, but I need a signal for a text view not a tree view. I think I figured out a solution though. Instead of connecting to the move-cursor signal, I connected instead to the mark-set signal for the text view's buffer. I would still like to know why move-cursor doesn't work as I would have expcted if anyone knows why this is?

Thanks

--
Keith Maika
http://kicken.mine.nu:8008/  - Personal Site.