Re: reading event in signal handler callback

Am Di, den 30.03.2004 schrieb Tristan Van Berkom um 23:46:
Marc Santhoff wrote:
[snip]
Uh oh, I forgot to write that I'm using GTK+1.2. GtkSignalFunc is
defined as:

void        (*GtkSignalFunc)

There is a catch-all type for signal funcs, thats only the type that
is passed to gtk_signal_connect; in 2.0 it is GSignalFunc and
g_signal_connect respectivly.

See:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/gtk/gtkwidget.html#GTKWIDGET-EVENT

Ah, yes, this is *it*! Now I can handle what I want whenever it is
needed.

Some day I'll understand all of this stuff, the sources look very clean.
Maybe that will be the time to switch from 1.2 to 2.x. ;)

Thank you very much!

Bye,
Marc