GtkTextView focus issue

Hi all.

I'm using a GtkTextView to edit some text, and I'd want to open a window
on the textview's cursor position.  Inside the window, there should be a
GtkTreeView.  I've already set up everything, and it's working quite
nicely, except for one point: the TextView owns the focus, and I can't
browse the selection inside the TreeView with arrow keys.  Since it's an
editing application, I'd like not to leave the keyboard in order to reach
for the mouse, select a row, and then return to the keyboard.

Using GtkWidget::grab_focus on the TreeView doesn't seem to produce any
visible result. I've even tried with a GtkAccelGroup, but the TextView
always steals the focus. Is there some way to transfer the keyboard focus
to the TreeView widget?

Thanks in advance,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi (Zefram)                 [ http://www.emmanuelebassi.net ]
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 4DD0 C90D 4070 F071 5738  08BD 8ECC DB8F A432 0FF4