Re: GtkTreeView - Multiple file selection with keyboard

Claudio Saavedra wrote:

Maybe you need to read about GtkTreeSelection and selection modes.
Basically I want to emulate the mouse's file-selection behavior for keyboard. I can add a column that keeps track of which files have been "selected", but is there a better way to do this?

He is asking about the GTK_SELECTION_EXTENDED method, at least how the
EXTENDED works on 1.x GtkCLists or in the Win32 lists/trees, and the
tutorial you are pointing to doesn't mention the _EXTENDED method to be
available on TreeView!

Bye,
 Gabry