GtkTreeView - Multiple file selection with keyboard

Hi,

I've just started learning GTK+ and currently trying to implement a simpler filer. It seems you can't select multiple files using keyboard with GtkTreeView (eg. SHIFT+arrow key or CTRL+SPACE), but you can using mouse.

Basically I want to emulate the mouse's file-selection behavior for keyboard. I can add a column that keeps track of which files have been "selected", but is there a better way to do this?

Thanks for the help in advance

Ken

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar ? get it now! http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/