Re: GtkTreeView - Multiple file selection with keyboard

Hi Ken.

Maybe you need to read about GtkTreeSelection and selection modes. is a good start.

Good luck.

"The GNU General Public License is intended to guarantee your freedom to share
and change free software--to make sure the software is free for all its users"
Claudio Saavedra Valdés
Ingeniería Civil en Computación
UTALCA - Chile.

Mensaje citado por Ken Ishii <kishii15 hotmail com>:

I've just started learning GTK+ and currently trying to implement a simpler
filer.  It seems you can't select multiple files using keyboard with
GtkTreeView (eg. SHIFT+arrow key or CTRL+SPACE), but you can using mouse.

Basically I want to emulate the mouse's file-selection behavior for
keyboard. I can add a column that keeps track of which files have been
"selected", but is there a better way to do this?

Thanks for the help in advance

Este correo fue enviado por