Re: Window Move Event?

Tim Müller wrote:
Isn't the 'configure-event' what you're looking for?

I'd just call
   gtk_window_get_position(GTK_WINDOW(mainwindow), &x, &y)

or so within the 'configure-event' callback (but I'm not sure how hackish this is).

Yeah, I tried this one earlier. It works, but it produces a lot of events, and also reacts to a resize (not a big deal).

Although I can use this, I guess I'm looking for an event that only occurs when the window is actually moved, mouse released, whatever.

If this can't be done like that, I'll live with this, I guess.

--Pat