Helpless developper left without help

Hi, I've got a bug in the application I'm trying to build (most likely on my side.)

I've been searching for the answers, but sadly, some tools that used to help me in such cases
seem to be dead now.

Said tools are the FAQ, which now return a blank page,
and the mailing lists search engine.
Whenever I perform a search in the mailing list archives, I get this :

Not Found

The requested URL /mailman/search was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.46 (Red Hat) Server at mail.gnome.org Port 80

And the source URL is
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/search?query=&subquery=%2Buri%3A%2F%5Ehttp%3A%2F%2Fmail.gnome.org%2Farchives%2Fgtk-list%2F&reference=off&submit=Search%21
Indeed, this was a blank query, but any query does the same.

I'm kind of stuck for now.
   Setzer-