copy a clist?

Hi everybody

    I'm trying to copy a clist to another and I
imagine that I can't do just a memcpy, so what I did
is...

for(linha=0;linha<GTK_CLIST(lista)->rows;linha++)
  {
row=gtk_clist_get_row_data(GTK_CLIST(lista),linha);
gtk_clist_set_row_data_full(GTK_CLIST(lista_v),linha,row,(GtkDestroyNotify)
gtk_widget_unref);
  }

where linha is the line and lista is the list that is
being copied, the problem is that it just didn't take
any efect, e can do gtk_clist_get_text for eacho
column but I supose there is a smarter way that works

                        Murilo

Participe da pesquisa global sobre o Yahoo! Mail:
http://br.surveys.yahoo.com/global_mail_survey_br