Re: dynamic gtk_list_store

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004, John Coppens wrote:

I'm writing (trying to, at least) write an app where I need liststore -
type of table, but not only the number of rows varies - also the number of
columns varies quite dynamically.

I can't find an elegant way to do this. The idea of defining a fixed-width
list at the beginning seems limiting to me, or is that really the way to
go? Or is it necessary to write a new store type first?

I'd be interested in the answer to this too.  I haven't found a way to
dyamically resize a liststore (add columns).  I have resorted to
building a new one, copying the information across, and destroying the
old one.

--
Allin Cottrell
Department of Economics