Re: gsignal help

Russell Shaw wrote:

Marisa DeMeglio wrote:

Hi,

I would be grateful for some help understanding a few
gsignal functions .. first of all, the "g_signal_new"
function...

All the answers are here, but it will take some
effort: http://le-hacker.org/papers/gobject

Thank you for your email. I had been reading this site, but parts of it are still unclear. The object which emits the signal in his example is a "maman_file" object - is this something he made up or is it GTK-standard? And if it is something he created, does it have to derive from GObject?

marisa