(no subject)

Hi guys..

I am developing an application in which a use GnomeCanvas object to draw a
color scale. So far I managed how to do this, but now I need to delete those
CanvasItems. I have been looking for a function that allows me to destroy
the CanvasItem, I read that the correct one is gtk_object_destroy but the
problem is that I could not find a way to get access to those CanvasItems. I
know that  GtkObject has a parent property but I have not seen any
gtk_object_get_children ..._child, etc. Also I have noticed that Glade
implements a function whichs store children information using
g_object_set_data. The big question is: Is there any function that allows me
to have access to children objects? Should I implement my own way to store
this information?

Thanks in advance for any help...