Re: How to enter a floating-point number ?

Freddie Unpenstein wrote:
Freddie Unpenstein wrote:

What is the "proper" way to change the text colour of Entry,
SpinButton and CheckButton widgets?

GtkLabel has no window, so you need to put it into a GtkEventBox and
change the colour of that.

I presume you're referring tot he CheckButton's here?  As I said, I want to change the "text colour", not the
background colour, which is what I believe you're suggesting.  Background colour is trivial, and ugly.

Hi,
I misread. To set the text colour, maybe: gtk_widget_modify_text()

Could also set pango attributes or embedded tags in the text buffer.