GIOChannel and pipes.

Hi all

I'm trying to write an GTK/GNOME application that uses pipes, and i want to use
GIOChannel for it, but i have no other documentation than the API, and i can't
find examples or codes in the net about it.

Does anyone know (excluding the API) some good start point or has a little
example code that can be usefull to me?

And yes, i have googled a lot :)

Thanks in advance

Claudio

Please, don't send me any attachment in Microsoft (.DOC, .PPT) format.
Read http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
Please, consider adding this text to Your email signature.

--
Claudio Saavedra Valdés
http://csv.no-ip.org

Este correo fue enviado por http://alumnos.utalca.cl