Re: GtkEntryCompletion and column wrapping

I have no idea how that would be possible. There is a may_wrap field
in the entry completion struct, but it seems totally unused. Can you
provide a small testcase showing that behaviour ?

Yes, I am away this w/e; I will get to it on my return
(Monday/Tuesday),
thanks Matthias.

Matthias,

I spent some time yesterday looking into this further.  At first the
test case I wrote worked flawlessly.  I then realised it occurs when I
set the model more than once.

The first time I set the model for the combo box and the entry
completion, it works as expected.  Every time after that, the combo
shows the drop down list correctly, and the completion text drop down
appears to show concatenated columns where the model looks like it has
been appended?

I have included a test case to show this problem.

Regards,
Martyn