Re: load image

On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 07:23:06PM +0200, federico di lodovico wrote:
I have a grabber card (meteor 2). I wrote a program in C which gets a
pgm image (black and white)
from the buffer and writes it on the disk. Now, I want to display the
image on the screen. I read how to use gtk to
 load an image from a file on the disk (gtk_image_new_from_file(file)).
However, I don't  want to load the image from
a file but I want to use the image I put in the memory buffer, how can
I load it?

You can create a GdkPixbuf (which uses 8 bpp RGB) from the
image and then use gtk_image_new_from_pixbuf().

Yeti

--
Do not use tab characters. Their effect is not predictable.