Re: gtk 2.4.3 on win32: menu icon problem

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004, Allin Cottrell wrote:

After a fair amount of experimentation, I traced this to the glib20.mo files included in Tor's glib-2.4.2 runtime package...

Apologies for responding to my own posting again, but just for the record: some of the .mo files were corrupted due to the fact that my unpacking script on Linux called unzip with the -a flag ("convert text files"), and unzip read some of them as text files.

Allin Cottrell