Re: Scale widget leaves artifacts

* Billy O'Connor <billyoc gnuyork org> [040127 18:22]:

I have some scale widgets that leave artifacts in front
of the value display, when the slider is moved to adjust
the value.

FWIW, I couldn't reproduce that behavior with gtk(HEAD).

Thanks for testing. Does that mean, you can reproduce it
with a current stable version?

In the meanwhile, I've checked it on another linux box
running SuSE 8.2 and it shows the same behavior. So
it doesn't seem to be specific for the gtk 1.2 version
that is shipped with Debian Woody.

One can work around it by calling gtk_widget_set_usize() to
force the scale widgets width to be slighly larger than
its default width. But this doesn't seem to be a clean
solution.

Regards - Juergen