Re: Scale widget leaves artifacts

Juergen Salk <juergen salk gmx de> writes:

I have some scale widgets that leave artifacts in front
of the value display, when the slider is moved to adjust
the value. An example screenshot can be found at

  http://www.uni-ulm.de/~jsalk/temp/shot.png

(Notice the "fly droppings" in front of the 0.)

Is there a way to get rid of them? I am using gtk-1.2.10
on Debian Woody, if that matters.

Thank you in advance.

Regards - Juergen

PS: I have appended a bare bone sample code, that I've used
for producing the screenshot above.

FWIW, I couldn't reproduce that behavior with gtk(HEAD).