Re: Layout Question

Thanks, that stopped the text field from expanding. Now, only question
is, how do I make it a fixed length to begin with? I tried using the
gtk_entry_set_max_length, but that just said you could put 255
characters in the field which only displayed as like 20 long. So is
there a way to make the field display as 50 long, etc.?

Thanks.