Re: Stock menu items

If you have two menus items labelled the same, with the same stock icon,
in two different menus, that might be pretty confusing. What are the
users opening? A file? A note? A note saved as a file?

Explaining the whole app would be time consuming, but basically File->Open opens a file for editing in the program (as normal), and Notes->Open reads the notes (which are part of the file format that the program edits) from a file instead of making the user copy and paste from another text editor.

I could call it Notes->"Read from file" I suppose, but anyway: how do I get the stock open icon?

Chris