Re: Notebook -> signal when a tab is clicked

On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 09:58:48AM +0100, Daniel Miralles García wrote:
Hi, Martin!

If the switch-page doesn't work, try "change-current-page", I think
that's the signal I use.

Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_signal_connect(): could not find signal
"change-current-page" in the `GtkNotebook' class ancestry

:-/ maybe because I'm using gtk1.2 and not gtk2.0...

According to the reference manual for GTK+ 1.2, the GtkNotebook only knows
the switch-page signal.

If that function misbehaves, maybe you've found a bug? Maybe it's caused by
other functions that you call from the callback function?

Roland
--
R.F. Smith                           /"\    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
r s m i t h @ x s 4 a l l . n l      \ /    No HTML/RTF in email