Broken components orientation

Hello gtk-app-devel-list gnome org list,
My problem is the following:
        when I change the locale property to he_IL (export LANG=he_IL)
        and after that I execute evolution or gnucash or gedit,
        the components (tool bars and etc.) orientation is broken.

         The menu bar (File Edit View Action) is aligned to WRIGHT (it
         is absolutely correct), but the toolbar
        (which is under the menu bar) is aligned to LEFT (like with       English
locale).

So, can anybody tell me , if there is a way to make all (almost all)
components to be aligned to WRIGHT.

Best Regards
Oleg Reebakov