Re: tutorial for a GTK newbie

Thanx for the reply. Was very nice of you all to help!
Mr. Martyn i would like to discuss this with you

- Glade generates an XML file from the interface you >design (and code
ifyou like).
- Libglade allows your application to read that XML file >and load the
window for you (if you generate the source and look at >he interface.c
file, the code in there is basically what it runs to show >your window

i knew that . but thanx for telling me anyways... will try to improve my
english as well :-)
btw, what should by my starting point for libglade (i am fluent in C/C++ ).
Just point me to the resources and the books if available.. I already have
GGAD.
i have been using glade for 3 days now , so the designing is not a problem,
its the coding that is
i am familiar with Qt , as i have previously mentioned

Regards
manish