Glade versions and compiling in Red Had 9, 8 and Conectiva 9 and 8

Hi, I´m developing a software using my computer that is currently with Linux Conectiva 8 instaled, and I use other machines when I take my project to compile on them I get several errors durring the ./autogen.sh ( I migth send a file reporting the errors if somebody want), I installed Red Hat 8 in one machine and it just compile the projects from glade-2 and the errors apear when I thy to compile a Hello World project from glade (1) which was installed during the instalation.

MY QUESTION:
HOW CAN I MAKE MY PROJECT THAT I MADE IN CONECTIVA 8 COMPILE IN RED HAT 8, OR 9 OR CONECTIVA 9?
Will I have to remake it in glade-2?

Yahoo! Mail - O melhor e-mail do Brasil. Abra sua conta agora!

[