RE: scrolled window + clist

I recomento you to use gtk_clist_freeze an gtk_clist_thaw to update the whithout flickering the monitor and the gtk_clist_moveto to go to the last row, I don´t know how you´re gonna know how many rows the clist has
void gtk_clist_freeze( GtkCList * clist );

void gtk_clist_thaw( GtkCList * clist );
void gtk_clist_moveto( GtkCList *clist,
                       gint      row,
                       gint      column,
                       gfloat    row_align,
                       gfloat    col_align );
Hi,
When I want to change a value at the bottom of a clist and scroll down using the scrolled window,  it keeps returning back to the top when I change the data at the bottom of the clist. Is there any functions in order to prevent this from happening? Also, Im using buttons in my interface to move through the clist. As I move through the list how would I also use the scrolled window to move with me as I traverse through the list? It works when I traverse through the list using the up and down keys on the keyboard.

Regards,
Thomas Keaney
4 CSSE

Yahoo! Mail - O melhor e-mail do Brasil. Abra sua conta agora!

[