Re: Radio buttons in menus

Thanks, that sample code helped a lot.

My baseline code was generated using the version of Glade that used gtk
1.2, which has the menu items defined as in-line structures in interface.c
instead of being built one-by-one via function calls.  Using the examples
enabled me to figure out how to modify the structures themselves to define
the radio button menu items.

Now it works just like I wanted it to, and I can concentrate on the rest
of the port.

Regards,

Bryan

* Bryan Brown      <*>              bbrown radix net
* http://www.radix.net/~bbrown