Re: Radio buttons in menus

On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 09:22:24AM -0500, Bryan Brown wrote:
Hello,

I'd like to put some radio buttons in a submenu of my program menu
selections, sort of like this:

File       DoIt                 Others
 |-Save     |-item1
 |-Print    |-item2
 |-Quit     |-radio_buttons
               |-button1
               |-button2

etc.

I've got all the others working ("item1" and "item2" are a
GTK_CHECK_MENU_ITEM, for example), but I can't readily figure out how to
get the radio buttons into the menu.

Is there some sample code online that I could look at to help figure out
how to put the radio buttons in the menu?

Assuming you're using gtk-2.3 you can look at
    gtk+/tests/testactions.c