Re: manipulating a text

Warning  ( FROM THE API docs. )

"GtkText is deprecated and unsupported. It is known to be buggy. To use it, you
must define the symbol GTK_ENABLE_BROKEN prior to including the GTK+ header
files. Use GtkTextView instead."

 So, I will assume you are using GtkEntry instead, since you did not provide
the actual widget name.

G_CONST_RETURN gchar* gtk_entry_get_text    (GtkEntry *entry);

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkEntry.html

Hope this helps.

Harring.

--- Murilo Tuvani <murilo_tuvani yahoo com br> wrote:
How can I get the text from a text from text widget. Murilo