Re: Problem using gnome_about_new

On 10 Feb 2004, Iago Rubio wrote:

[snip]

Disagree, you are passing six parameters when the doc states eight.

[snip]

Well, that *certainly* explains the problem I've been having, because the
documentation that came with RedHat 9 and is installed on my HD doesn't
contain any references to those two extra fields!

Thanks for the pointer.  Now I'm wondering what else that came with my
installation for RedHat 9 is deficient [frown].

Regards,

Bryan

* Bryan Brown      <*>              bbrown radix net
* http://www.radix.net/~bbrown