Re: gdb and gtk

It turns out I did indeed overlook the optimization setting. I knew it
had to be something simple like that. Thanks for the help, and sorry for
the offtopic question.

-Chris

On Fri, 2004-02-06 at 08:28, Paul Pogonyshev wrote:
Is your project compiled with optimization turned on (i.e. `-O' or `-O2')?
Then the problem is not with GTK+, but rather with optimization producing
weird from the point of view of the debugger.  Some variables can be
optimized away, for instance, some initializations postponed until really
needed etc.  Try `info gcc' for more information.

So, just do `make -s clean; make -s CFLAGS="-g"'.