Re: drag and drop between a GtkTreeView and a GtkLabel

phytOS schrieb:

Hi everybody,
I want to drag and drop a element of my GtkTreeView on a label to have
the text diplayed in the selected element on my label. I read some Gtk
tutorial and the API on gtk.org but my program do not work.
I can see the drag_data_get and drag_end signals but not the
drag_data_received...

I posted a similar problem a while ago (trying to drag from a GtkTreeView to a text field) but I didn't get a solution. I also wasn't seeing the drop signal, even though I had connected it.

I think the problem is that the GtkTreeView's have their own drag/drop interface which, as far as I can see, is solely for dragging/dropping rows from one GtkTreeView to another. My theory is that this functionality seems to be interfering with the 'standard' drag/drop interface. I haven't had a chance to check this out though.