Re: gdb and gtk

Dimitar Haralanov wrote:
        I continue having problems debugging gtk code and while this is
something extremely simple, I will still mention it: in order to get
meaning full info from the debugger you need GTK compiled with debugging
enabled. As far as I know, the Mandrake GTK libraries do not have the
debugging enabled, so there are not debugging symbols in the librarires.

Although usualy I find the problem in my code without using
a gtk+ compiled with debug; if you insist, why not just compile
gtk+ with debugging info ?

Cheers,
                 -Tristan