Re: gtk_file_chooser page faults (win32)

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 11:48:17AM -0700, Todd Fisher wrote:
David, I had issues using gtk+ in win98 can you try my compiled
version I had made changes to the get home directory path before the
problem had been fixed in gtk+.  Here's the link:
http://severna.homeip.net/gtk+runtime-devel-20040709.exe

If it doesn't crash then I can try to figure out what is different
between my version and the one in gtk+.

I tried this package, but your package called for msvcr71.dll, I think it
is), which I don't have.  I don't have Visual Studio.  I'm simply trying
to compile the thing under mingw using gcc.

I'm beginning to think it must be a bug somewhere in the
gtk_file_chooser chain.  There may be some subtle problems when it runs
under Linux or msys, but if so, they don't show up.  I think that it's
just that somehow, the path and file strings are not getting stored when
run straight from Windows.