Re: event/signal "on-top" [ clarification ]

Jan-Marek Glogowski wrote:
[...]
If you want to know, if you are "on top" I would do
[...]
or gtk_window_is_active()

Now there's something I didn't know :-D

    Unfortunately it wont help :-(

    Thing is, I need to know "when" the toplevel /becomes/ "active".
After trying the "activate-focus" and "activate-default" I found that those
signals don't do it (i.e. recieving "activate-focus" doesn't mean
gtk_window_is_active() will return TRUE).

But functionaly it works to catch the "focus-in-event" on:
    `gtk_widget_get_ancestor(GTK_WIDGET(this_widget), GTK_TYPE_WINDOW)'

So I think that will do ;-)

Cheers,
                               -Tristan

PS:
     I'll be leaving work now, so if I dont reply to any
mails untill monday; its not personal :-D