Re: forcing immediate redraw on widget

Am Di, den 27.04.2004 schrieb Gus Koppel um 18:32:
[...]
Another approach which just came into my mind is not to focus on the
GtkHScale only. Try to invalidate one of the PARENT CONTAINERS of your
GtkHScale instead. Eventually, when you invalidate the entire GtkWindow
you're doing mostly the same as the WM does when a minizmized window
gets restored. Invalidating the entire window will not be what you want,
though. But I suppose there are some levels of containers in between?

No luck with hte approach to invalidate and force redraw on the main
window.

Last one is resizing...

Marc